Things we're reading today include ...
- Surprise! People don't actually hate their banks after all
- High street banks must go the same way as shipyards
- VIDEO: Bank fine has worldwide implications
- Monte Paschi signs underwriting agreement with banks for cash call
- JP Morgan investors told they can't sue bank over $6bn London Whale loss
- HSBC wins reversal of $2.46 billion Household judgment
- UK moves towards cashless society
- Andrew Bailey makes an unlikely witch-finder general
- VIDEO: Is cash no longer king?
- How criminal charges became another day at the office for banks
This week's Economist: