Things we're reading today include ...
- City watchdog to look into the use of ‘big data’ by insurers
- Yim Fung: Chairman at Chinese broker Guotai Junan Securities goes missing
- Europe's banks still weighed down by €1 trillion of bad debts
- Treasury will meet challenger banks four times a year amid concerns sector is not a level playing field
- Bankers are paid too much - says top banker
- Exclusive: Three Goldman bankers leave for Uber as tech world raids Wall Street talent
- Nine Fed banks called for discount rate hike: minutes