Things we're reading today include ...
- Moritz Erhardt, 21, died after reportedly working 72 hours in a row
- Hackers use DDoSes to distract bank staff whilst stealing MILLIONS
- Bank of England's Weale says more QE could still be needed - paper
- Banks face £1.5bn compensation bill for mis-selling credit card insurance
- AUDIO: Crowdfunding: A risky business?
- Investors could make £330m from RBS branch deal
- The best and worst banks for customer service
- Lloyds sales show commitment to becoming a safer bank