Things we're reading today include ...
- Spanish bank bad debts at record
- Lord O'Donnell: Bank favourite who wants to leave advising behind
- UBS questioned €3.6bn of trades by Kweku Adoboli weeks before his arrest
- Standard Chartered says wholesale banking profits to double
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley infrastructure fund hit by Volcker rule
- Square – upwardly mobile
- Bankers 'among the least trusted'
- Goldman names new CFO, heralding end of an era
- UBS was aware of Kweku Adoboli's billion-dollar trading problems six weeks prior to arrest