Things we're reading today include ...
- Co-op Bank’s board was ‘like the UN’
- Bank's bad position justifies executive bonuses, Co-op
- Greece's top banks need 6.4 billion euros in extra capital - central bank
- M&S 'threatens high street banks' with new free account
- Central bank guidance soothes markets but also carries risks: BIS
- Bank of England's Carney faces grilling over foreign exchange scandal
- British trust in banks lags other nations'
- EU aims for deal on tackling failing banks next week
- Pensioners use credit cards to fund luxuries